Locations and companies
Rheinmetall Technical Publications GmbH (RTP) has its headquarters in Bremen and operates other branches and offices in Germany. The RTP Group also owns subsidiaries in the UK, Switzerland and Australia.
Based in Bremen, Rheinmetall Technical Publications GmbH has been an independent company within Rheinland AG since 2007. Our services include technical documentation and logistic support services for civil and military systems.
We have been certified as a military aeronautical company by the German Federal Armed Forces Aviation Office since 2016 and are thus qualified to develop, manufacture and maintain aircraft and aviation equipment. We attach great importance to cross-border cooperation and are represented on international committees, such as the Aerospace and Defence Industries Association of Europe (ASD). We focus on handling major international projects. You will find a detailed overview of our service range on the Portfolio and Projects pages.
Rheinmetall Technical Publications Schweiz AG was founded as a wholly owned subsidiary of RTP GmbH in January 2015. It offers technical documentation and ILS management for industrial and military systems throughout their life cycles at its Zurich location. RTP Schweiz AG is certified to ISO 9001: 2008.
- Descriptive documentation – conventional and interactive electronic technical documentation (IETD)
- Illustrated parts catalogue
- Illustrations and graphics
- Systems engineering
- Logistical analyses (such as FMECA, MTBF, LORA)
- Analysis of Reliability, Availability, Maintainability, Testability and Safety (RAMTS) and life cycle costs
Rheinmetall Technical Publications UK Ltd was founded as a wholly owned subsidiary of RTP GmbH in late 2007. It provides services for industrial and military systems throughout their life cycle – from their conceptual analysis through to obsolescence and disposal. RTP UK Ltd is certified to ISO 9001:2008 and AS9100:2009 Rev D.
- Systems engineering, logistical analyses (FMECA, MTBF, LORA) and life cycle costs, Reliability, Availability, Maintainability, Testability and Safety (RAMTS)
- Conventional and interactive electronic technical documentation (IETD),
2D & 3D illustrations, graphics and animated graphics
Founded in 1998, Logistic Solutions Australasia Pty Ltd was taken over by RTP as a wholly owned subsidiary in 2015. It is certified to ISO 9001:2008 and is a member of the Australian Capability Acquisition and Sustainment Group (CASG) Services Standing Offer Panel.
ILS expertise as support for military equipment and systems procurement throughout all stages of the acquisition process and life cycles, including conceptual design, procurement, operation and disposal.