The extensive time and effort required to implement all applicable documentation directives and regulations is beyond the means of small and medium-sized enterprises. Changing domestic and international standards for certification particularly of special vehicles are becoming more and more difficult to comprehend. Due to ever greater requirements for international areas of deployment, it is essential to offer customers an integrated system comprising consulting, planning and realisation in order to ensure that logistics requirements are taken into account right from the start.
Rheinmetall Technical Publications (RTP) prepares technical manuals, equipment and plant descriptions as well as operating manuals (data modules, illustrations and spare parts catalogues) for special civilian vehicles such as fire-fighting vehicles according to the ASD S1000D and S2000M standards.
Our customers benefit from:
- Improved product quality through the use of professional documentation
- Greater system availability through professional documentation particularly in international deployment scenarios
- Optimised logistic support for the system during use, particularly abroad
- Professional documentation and technical know-how from a single source
- Significant cost savings particularly in the area of spare-parts supply and provisioning through the use of a document management system