One of our customers builds and services the world’s most modern conventional submarines. These high-technology systems, in service with both the German and other navies, place great demands on training and use.
For the Navy, one question above all others is decisive when determining the technical documentation to be required for a vessel: What does the crew of a vessel operating on the high seas and dependent on its own resources require in order to maintain the mobility and mission capability of the vessel and restore it in the event of breakdowns and damage?
We provide support in the development of logistics concepts for ensuring and securing the operational availability of submarines in service around the world. The objective here is to enable the customer to upgrate these units to the state of the art. But systems not only have to be maintained on board; maintenance during shipyard layovers must be planned and the correct special tools must be kept on hand, and all of this is to be embedded in a materiel maintenance concept designed to match the mission profile.
Thanks to our many years of experience, we are the right people to talk to when it comes to these issues.
- Consideration of all certification regulations relevant for naval and arms products through the use of an experienced documentation enterprise
- Cost advantages thanks to one-time data maintenance and multiple use of modularly structured data
- Support for logistic concepts and issues to enable the end customer to be offered life cycle support
- The support of a reliable partner enables greater concentration on core competence
- On-site staff secondments enable efficient communication between design and integrated logistic support, with cost advantages for system maintenance and operation